Sunday, August 24, 2008

Changes to the Web site

I think it's time to narrow the focus of what the ColumnBreak Web site is supposed to be, since it's been up for almost a year. When I first started this site, I had this idea that I'd update a bunch of sections fairly often, which turned out to be too demanding. Here's what I'd like to do within the next month:
  • Delete the News page
  • Delete the Technology News page
  • Redo the Japan landing page—just the page with the map of Japan
  • Redo the ColumnBreak Mobile site
  • Add new videos to the video player on the main page
  • Start a new ad campaign through CitySearch
  • End the ad campaign on Microsoft AdCenter
  • End the ad campaign on Facebook

Guess I better get to mapping my plans to make these updates.

Labels: , ,

posted by ジョシュ @ 8:20 PM   2 Comments

2 Comments:

At August 28, 2008 at 11:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeaaaa---er!!

These changes seem absolutely fabulous. I cant wait! I visit this site everyday, and its very informational.

Thank you for taking your time to talk to us 'internet people.' You have a great imagination, and beautiful writing style!

 
At August 28, 2008 at 6:49 PM , Blogger ジョシュ said...

Thanks! I feel better knowing that I'm not the only one reading my posts. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License.

© 2010 columnbreak. :)