Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Social networking events and you, er, I mean, me

me-at-tweetup-feb09My first-ever social networking meetup, which just happened to be a Twitter-focused event organized by Chris Pirillo, went quite well, as if you couldn’t tell by my facial expression.

Tomorrow night, there’s a larger event organized by Social Media Club – Seattle in the Microsoft Redmond campus. Unfortunately, the tickets were sold out before I found out about it. But hey, at least there’s no cap on the after-event gathering at the Matador in Redmond! I’ll totally be there with high-school-partner-in-crime, Eric Nguyen.

Thanks to Jean-Luc David for the picture!

Labels: ,

posted by ジョシュ @ 12:03 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License.

© 2010 columnbreak. :)