Friday, March 6, 2009

MBA thoughts, but my math skills are DOA

Just a really short blog post that doesn’t exactly qualify as a 140-character message on Twitter.

I’m looking into what an MBA at Western Washington University could do for my career. I’d want to pursue a focus in marketing because it’s an ever-changing field that is always challenging. I just have a few concerns:

  1. My math skills are pretty horrible.
  2. I’m not sure if my quantitative skills could get me to pass the required course for my calculus-less academic career.
  3. I’m married and have bills, so having some sort of income is a necessity. And donating plasma only offers around $180 a month if I maximize my visitations.
  4. I would have to move from Bellevue to Bellingham (90 minutes north), which is a huge commitment.

What are your thoughts?

Labels: ,

posted by ジョシュ @ 12:13 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License.

© 2010 columnbreak. :)